THE ART ROOM & POCKET GALLERY
Members may apply to exhibit in either the Art Room or the Pocket Gallery through a simple application process. If you are not yet a member, please ensure to fill out the membership form as part of your application. Please ensure you thoroughly read the criteria and conditions for exhibiting at the Depot before applying. Download an application form HERE (.doc format) and email it to email@example.com.
BENEFITS FOR MEMBERS/EXHIBITORS
Depot Artspace’s philosophy, creating an environment which encourages creating, is brought to life by the approach we hold in regard to exhibiting work. We offer a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals who will work closely with you to help you make your exhibition a success.
Gallery rental includes the following services:
- Consultation prior to your exhibition.
- Advice on marketing strategy and audience engagement.
- Pricing advice and sales support.
- Guidance on installation and set-up.
- Email invitation to our mailing list of over 2,500 database.
- Details of your exhibition on our website, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Listings on Eventfinda (synced with NZ Herald event listings), Artsdiary, Art News, Who Arted? (bFM), The Big Idea, Our Auckland, Artists Alliance, Devonport Flagstaff magazine, our magazine LOUD and more.
- Professional staff invigilation of the gallery six days a week. Sundays and public holidays are the responsibility of exhibiting artists.