LOUD is our quarterly magazine that showcases facilities, services, events, exhibitions and artists involved in the Depot Artspace. LOUD is the flagship for the Depot Artspace philosophy and modus operandi.
It is a condensed representation of Depot values; a clear and informative voice as well as a practical guide to events at the Depot Artspace galleries.
As a member you will receive LOUD in the mail every three months. You can also pick up a copy of our latest edition at the front desk of the Depot Artspace.
We welcome member contributions to the magazine. Please contact us if you would like to submit something to the next LOUD.
- LOUD is the voice of the Depot Artspace.
- LOUD is about respect, support, advocacy and promotion of the arts.
- LOUD is about liberation of the arts from the constriction of current narrow definitions.
- LOUD is a forum for discussion and opinion.
- LOUD is Loud because it needs to be – art is an incredibly undervalued aspect of our culture, significant to our history and our society.